Another episode of the 1950's Television series "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet", complete with original commercials for Eastman Kodak.. The show was reasonably popular, but like "The Flintstones" and "The Brady Bunch", the show never ranked in the Top 20, presumably because ABC-TV was a minor network at the time. In this episode, David wants to buy a motorcycle, but his parents think it's a bad idea. Produced and Directed by Ozzie Nelson.
July 18, 2011 Subject:
The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet.
Season 7, episode 11.
Original air date: 10 December 1958.
Dave is considering buying a used motorcycle, and Harriet wants Ozzie to talk him out of it.
Cast: Ozzie Nelson (Ozzie Nelson), Harriet Nelson (Harriet Nelson), David Nelson (Dave Nelson), Ricky Nelson (Rick Nelson), Parley Baer (Herb Darby), James Stacy (Fred), Lucien Littlefield (Gas Station Attendant) and Joe Byrne (Joe).
September 25, 2009 Subject:
I Uploaded This, Fools!
1. This episode is enjoyable and entertaining.
2. If you believe all 1950's shows were like this, then you are a complete fool.
3. Good use of outdoor photography.
4. If you believe all 1950's sitcoms used laugh-tracks, then you are a complete fool.
5. David Nelson is appealing and likeable.
6. This isn't the ABC Evening News, hence why it doesn't talk about any serious issues of the time (and why would you want serious issues in a light fluffy sitcom about a upper-middle class Californian family?).
7. I love that suprise ending!
8. Again, this isn't the ABC Evening News.
9. There is something about Harriet's voice that is oddly soothing...
10. In case you didn't notice, this is from the United States "ABC" network, not the Aussie or British one.